Local Talk

Dance class/gymnastics class/trampolining class for a very energetic 3.5yo?

(8 Posts)
Lunarlyte Tue 12-Jun-12 21:48:39

Hi, my daughter is 3 and a half years old and I want to get her into either a fast-paced dance class, a gym class or even better, a trampolining class. I'm not having much luck so I'd appreciate any recommendations!

She has been to ballet classes since January but it never really clicked for her and now I'm worried that she's bored with the repetition/slow-ish pace. She's ... free-spirited, shall we say, so the prescriptive nature of the class she's been attending doesnt get the most out of her.

Basically, I need her to boing herself out with lots of action! No time to think and get bored - just 'do'!

We're in Solihull and I have an 8-week-old in tow, also.

TrampolineCentral Sat 27-Jul-13 17:28:10

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Mrswilcox Sun 28-Jul-13 23:46:23

I took my four year old to a great gym class at Birmingham University's Munroe Centre, which gives them a chance to use lots of cool gym equipment.

It was on Saturday mornings, and you just turned up so it was v convenient (ie no committing to a term of lessons). I stayed and watched with the baby from the balcony.

tiredanddangerous Wed 07-Aug-13 15:55:15

My dd does trampolining at cocks moors, although they have to be 4 to start.

I'm don't know where abouts you are buy Google revolution gymnastics and baverstars (held at baverstock school).

tiredanddangerous Wed 07-Aug-13 15:56:55

I looked at the Munroe one mrswilcox...do you go by car? I went to Birmingham uni so know the campus quite well and couldn't work out where you would park!

Mrswilcox Fri 09-Aug-13 22:49:45

I think car parking is free on campus on Sundays, and there is a car park next to the Munroe Centre, so it was pretty easy.

Is a bit off-putting having to get past the barricades, but don't think we had any problems...

TwoAndTwoEqualsChaos Tue 22-Oct-13 11:32:25

There are trampolining classes at the Metchley Lane Gym, near the QE Hospital, also run by Revolution Gym.

Tired when were you there? I was, too ....

bounce2000 Tue 22-Oct-13 22:41:54

Hi there is a free trampoline class on a friday 10-11 at stockland green leisure centre for under 5s smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now