Local Talk

Any moms or dads around Birmingham/Solihull?

(6 Posts)
TigerLily90 Sat 05-Jan-13 15:32:44

Hey I'm mommy to an active 2 year old looking to see if there's any moms or dads about who want to meet up for play dates or just have a chat really.
We live in Acocks Green but Don't mind travelling so wherever you are feel free to drop me a message smile

VespaLynd Mon 07-Jan-13 19:10:10

Hey Tigerlily, I am in Castle Bromwich, just moved here from Lincoln 6 weeks ago, so don't know anybody - I posted.pretty much the same message you did a few weeks ago in another forum on here! My little girl is 2 in march, and loves playing with other kids, and I am also looking for people to chat with/meet for play dates. I don't know how to private message, or if you can on Herr, but if you are interested please get in touch, would love for me and my little.one to make some new friends here. Thanks smile

TigerLily90 Tue 08-Jan-13 17:24:15

Hey thanks for your reply, that would be great [smike] don't know how to private message either, haha! I'll try to figure it out x

victoriac1980 Mon 18-Feb-13 22:30:58

Hi just seen the thread. We moved to Hall Green 2 weeks ago because of my husbands work and I would love to meet up with some other mums. I have 2 boys, one who has just turned 2 and another 9 months. Hope to hear from you soon :-)

dementedmom Sun 14-Apr-13 18:18:04

Hi, I live in the Shard End area and have 2 boys. One who is 7 and in school during the week, and another who is 21 months old. How are you all?

PVSolutions Fri 19-Apr-13 12:08:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now