Local Talk

Erdington area

(6 Posts)
erdingtonmom Wed 16-Jan-13 15:35:38

Hi all, I'm a new mom to dd who is 9 weeks old. Does anyone know of any mother and baby groups in Erdington, or of any other classes in Erdington that I can take her to? TIA

Notamoseleymum Thu 17-Jan-13 08:42:54

Hiya, from the south of the city here, but water babies are advertising their February beginners classes, suitable from birth and. Now they do ones over in the north side....might that help??

erdingtonmom Thu 17-Jan-13 15:29:24

Oh, lovely, I'll look into that smile
Thank you

Notamoseleymum Thu 17-Jan-13 16:04:27

Just seen the terrible typing in my message! Sorry, trying to bf and type is clearly more difficult than I thought!
Also, find your local children's centre....mine has free musical babies classes!

BillyBollyBrum Sat 26-Jan-13 11:59:58

I'm in Sutton so not far. Depending on where abouts in Erdington you are, there is Rhythm Time at Emmanuel Church on a Thurs, and a playgroup Monday and Friday. The Friday one is for bumps and beyond so lots of babies.

There is also a playgroup at the church hall on Jarvis Road, that does tea and toast.

Flossiechops Sat 26-Jan-13 21:59:07

Hi there, I'm in Boldmere and highly recommend Britwell Chuch on the corner of highbridge and Britwell rd, they have parent and baby groups Monday, Wednesday and Friday iirc. I used to live in Erdington but still took my 2 dc there, was able to meet lots of local moms who I now see at school. Hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now