Would like to meet other mums

(5 Posts)
dympna35 Thu 02-Jun-16 10:49:02

Hi all x I am dympna, age 39, single mum and living in Kings heath. I have a 2 year old daughter. I would love to meet other mums for coffee, Park, play date whatever. Thanks x

PrincessPurple Thu 02-Jun-16 20:37:12

I'm back at work full time now but I can really recommend Well Fit Mums for meeting people. Sarah runs a class in King's Heath. But also Cotteridge, Cannon Hill and loads more.

musicbusbrum Wed 15-Jun-16 13:45:20

Hi Dympna, I run a Music Bus class over at Edgbaston Community Centre which has some fantastic mums in. We are there 9:30-10:30am every Thursday including the holidays smile An hour of fun filled music and play with different songs, storyboards, and activities each week. If you email me at musicbusbirmingham@gmail.com I can offer you a completely free session for you to come and see what we are all about smile

MNBirminghamLocalEd Wed 15-Jun-16 18:21:44

Hi dympna35, and thanks for posting. Hopefully some other S Birmingham MNers will be along soon.

Have you tried joining this group: local.mumsnet.com/birmingham-sutton-coldfield/group-meet-ups/bournville-and-selly-oak ?

If you post a message on this board, everyone who signed up to being interested in meeting up will get an email. It's a great way to get things started. When mine were toddlers we had several meet-ups in Rowheath Pavilion and Cannon Hill Park, which were child-friendly, had cafes, and great starting points for gathering some like-minded mums.

Don't forget to read the meet-up guidelines, and have fun. Sala (Editor)

lisa2104 Sun 31-Jul-16 10:52:49

Hi I've just moved to near Quinton and am interested in meeting others and joining groups.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now