Nice house with big garden in Quinton or terraced in Moseley

(6 Posts)
lisa2104 Tue 05-Jul-16 12:37:33

Please help! I am torn between two houses to rent. The first one is a large terrace in Quinton in a cul de sac with drive and large garden etc. Done nicely and more modern. Or two up two down, old with character but tiny garden and not so nice kitchen in Moseley. I've heard Moseley is lovely and has a good vibe with good schools. Don't know much about Quinton. The Quinton house seemed to suit our needs a bit more and dd was struggling a bit with all the steps in the Moseley one. But we might love Moseley as an area!

lisa2104 Tue 05-Jul-16 12:38:09

Oh and the Quinton one had one wallpapered wall I wasn't keen on!

KingsHeathen Tue 05-Jul-16 17:06:45

It really, really depends which roads!
Pm if you want to.
B13 is huge, and people say 'Moseley' when it really isn't. Schools- the good ones - have infinitesimal catchment circles.

lisa2104 Tue 05-Jul-16 18:32:17

Thanks kingsheathen. We've gone ahead with the Quinton one. It seems to suit us better layout wise and the wallpaper isn't bad! The parking at the other was a total nightmare!

KingsHeathen Tue 05-Jul-16 21:18:36

In a year's time you won't even notice the wallpaper! smile

lisa2104 Tue 05-Jul-16 22:34:38

Ha ha. I think I will quite like it and it's only on one wall anyway. The main thing is there is a lovely garden for dd and other nice bits. Only two beds though but way less than we are paying now and I want to clear out all the clutter we are storing anyway! And there's a 'lean to' thing where we will be able to store stuff. Ooh I'm getting excited now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now