WIN family tickets to Birmingham Rep's TREASURE ISLAND!

(9 Posts)
MNBirminghamLocalEd Mon 17-Oct-16 21:36:52

Treat your children to Birmingham Rep's big swashbuckling Christmas production - Treasure Island.

When pirates ransack Grandma Hawkins’s inn, her fearless granddaughter, Jim unearths a treasure map and knows she must follow it to uncover its fortune.

Gathering a motley crew of sailors and pirates, Jim sets sail on the mighty Hispaniola and they seek out a lost island where riches await.

The ship’s charming cook, Long John Silver, quickly befriends Jim. As they follow the stars to the island, it seems Long John is not all he seems. Will Jim and her friends track down the buried treasure, or will they lose their lives in the process?

Treasure Island is a thrilling voyage that will transport you to a far-away, tropical island.

You could win family tickets to Treasure Island at 7pm on November 28. Just answer the following question in the thread below to be in with a chance:

What are you most looking forward to this Christmas?

Amidst the shopping, decoration-making and crazy Christmas prep, I'm hoping some of your answers will help remind me what it's all about.

The winner's name will be drawn at midday on November 7th. Mumsnet Terms and Conditions apply. If the winner doesn't claim the prize within 7 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.

TwoAndTwoEqualsChaos Mon 17-Oct-16 23:20:08

I am hoping for time with my Children to build new, precious memories after a tumultuous year.

MNBirminghamLocalEd Tue 18-Oct-16 09:11:33

I hope you have a really happy Christmas, TwoandTwo.

CarisGreenwood Tue 18-Oct-16 23:08:43

Watching The Box of Delights on Sundays in Advent while my kids talk about how rubbish special effects were in the 80s and get freaked out by the credits. One of my favourite traditions!

MostlyHappyMummy Wed 19-Oct-16 20:58:46

Having 2 whole days where nobody is working (or at school) and just spending the time together, eating lazy food and hopefully just enjoying the peace.

gemmie797 Wed 19-Oct-16 22:50:00

I'm looking forward to having everyone round for a good old knees up and spending lots of time watching rubbish films and eating tins of chocolates with the kids

vanpersie7 Thu 20-Oct-16 20:56:03

My husband being home to spend some precious family time with me and the boys.

TwoAndTwoEqualsChaos Wed 26-Oct-16 14:51:19

Thanks, Ed: been a tough year for them after their Father left.

Outnumbered3to1 Thu 27-Oct-16 10:15:50

After a particularly crazy year of illness, house moves and job moves, I'm looking forward to some calm and chilled out family time in our new house...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now