Local Talk

Things to do in Sutton Coldfield

(9 Posts)
peanutbear Fri 07-Mar-08 11:13:21

Mumsnet has set up its own little local so could you all come and tell me great things to do and places to go in Sutton that would be great thankyou

peanutbear Wed 23-Apr-08 22:47:29

Thankyou if you have added things any one know of any more????? PB begs!!!

ceeb Mon 14-Jul-08 19:01:05

Blackroot Bistro in Sutton Park, accessed from Hartopp Gate, is great with kids. Bring toys, bikes, blanket for kids to sit on and the kids can play while the adults have coffee/eat. Open later during the summer - up to 8pm some nights.

peanutbear Tue 22-Jul-08 14:38:50

did that used to be booby browns??? years ago

I want to go !!!

bigcometobedeyes Sat 07-Mar-09 10:04:15

Chasewater Country Park Railway - my DS(3) adored the engines and trucks and we went on train ride around the water. Limited choice in station buffet but reasonable prices. After this I moved the car back around to where the visitor center is and we went to the park area. My DS had a great time - overall very cheap.

BUT watch out if you on a tight budget because there is a shop that sell lots of Thomas Tank Engine stuff!

reallybusymummy Fri 13-May-11 12:41:17

The ballet classes at Mere Green library are very good for little girls and the library upstairs is lovely to read with small children. Bracebridge pool and the Town Gate play park in Sutton Park are great and the baby pool at Wyndley Leisure is very warm and never too busy. The local churches have good creche areas if that is your sort of thing too.

michtutor1 Mon 06-Jun-11 23:05:35

I think there is somebody who is wanting to set up a bookclub, if that is something you would be interested in...

reallybusymummy Thu 07-Jul-11 13:22:03

That's me wanting to start a book club..never been in one before but love reading and have enjoyed the tales of friends book clubs and their 10 year anniversaries...could be fun

SkiBumMum Wed 02-Nov-11 13:35:50

Packington farm. Great shop and cafe and lots of ride on tractors etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now