Local Talk

I need a life!!!

(6 Posts)
mandy110165 Wed 13-Jul-11 21:09:21

How does a 40 something slightly bonkers and shy single mum get out and mingle. I don't really do pubs and lack the self confidence to go it alone. I need to find my soul mate but need to dip my toes in the pond, metaphorically speaking.
Any ideas ladies. Or even better, if any of you have a half decent brother, dad, ex (but no mad ones - been there and done that) or friend who is of similar mind, please let me know. i am getting bored now of being on my own.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

I met DH through a dating agency. Not online. Been together 12 years. What about trying that?

mandy110165 Wed 13-Jul-11 21:21:40

What sort of agency. I've only seen the internet ones and you don't know what they are really like. i get really rervous. Comes with being on my own for 4 years and having 16 years before that of being told I was useless. it's hard to make that leap. You are really brave.

I don't think its still around. Was called Frendz I think. Not brave just pissed off meeting blokes in pubs. You are not unless you know.

mandy110165 Wed 13-Jul-11 21:31:27

Thanks honey. Will give it a go if I can find any x

Good luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now