Local Talk

playgroups in clitheroe ?

(7 Posts)
claire7471 Tue 10-Jul-07 21:08:16

Hi,

is there anyone out there ? I'm moving to the area son, clitheroe to be precise and want to find playgroups i can go to with my 15 month old to meet up with other mums and kids. any ideas ?

claire

mum2mytwins Tue 09-Oct-07 03:10:49

Claire i've heard there is a great one in Waddington if you drive i can get the details?

Bex

mumtwo1 Tue 11-Dec-07 15:25:22

Hi all

My name is Nickie and we have recently moved to worsthorne(just outside burnley)and would like to meet up with some mums in the lancs area. We have one daughter Grace 19 months, we have taken on a country pub so not had much time to meet people.

claire7471 Fri 11-Jan-08 14:17:53

HI Nickie,

great to see someone posted ! I originally sent above post when I knew I was going to be moving last July but gave up as no response. I'm living in Clitheroe now and beginning to get to know people and places to take my son (21 months) but it's slow progress isn't it. If you want to get in touch do, maybe we can find company together,

cheers,

claire

p.s thanks for the info Bex, i've found a few now !

stoppinchingthedummy Sun 03-Apr-11 19:50:57

I used to live in clitheroe My sister still does so i will ask her for any play groups etc in the area if you still want to know

shemustbemad Wed 19-Oct-11 01:37:06

There is a fantastic Steiner Waldorf Parent and Child group at Withgill House Withgill Fold near Mitton Clitheroe BB7 3LW

www.acornsteiner.co.uk

It is all natural toys and creative play. Organic snacks, seasonal stories and songs, beautiful room. Really calming for both parent and child. I have been with all 4 of my children and I love it- maybe I'll see you there?

glyders Sun 17-Feb-13 21:54:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now