Local Talk

Independent Schools in Blackburn/Lancashire

(3 Posts)
movingupnorth Tue 25-Aug-09 09:35:33

Hi,

We are soon to be moving up to near Blackburn and wondered if anyone had any knowledge or recommendations on the best independent schools in the area.

I have two children, one nursery age and one primary age and would like them to go to a good independent school.

So far I have had a look at QEGS, Westholme, Stonyhurst and Oakhill - does anyone know anything about any of these schools or any others in the area?

Any advice would be really helpful as we don't have much knowledge of any of them other than their websites and prospectuses!

Thanks!

raineshoe Fri 17-Dec-10 21:14:33

One of the best independent schools in the Blackburn area is Westholme especially if you have girls. My daughter goes to Westholme and I couldn't recommend it enough. I have found the school overall brilliant. If you want to contact me and discuss Westholme feel free you can reach me on 07957 713153 and my name is Jane.

glyders Sun 17-Feb-13 21:55:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now