Local Talk

BLACKPOOL MUMMY'S xx

(7 Posts)
Keeleyxx Sat 26-Nov-11 18:33:29

Hey,

New to mumsnet, are there many mums from Blackpool?
Sorry in advance if i write anything silly joined 10 mins ago and really no idea what im doing.
I have a 1 year old daughter Sadie, engaged to Chris and live in south shore.

Look forward to any replys :-)

Hiya and welcome.

I'd limit the amount of personal info you post. Hope you don't mind me saying that, it's not meant to criticise, honestly. Just cautious.

Lancs and Fylde MN Locals can be a bit quiet, so if you don't get any/many replies then 'bump' your thread at different times of the day.

tanfastic Sat 26-Nov-11 18:54:57

Yes me over here <waves>

Keeleyxx Sat 26-Nov-11 19:02:27

Thank you BeerTricksPotter, I thought maybe it sounded a bit like a personal add. Slightly embarrassed now lol but your quite right.

Hello there tanfastic :-)

So what exactly goes on here?

Aw, I hope you didn't think I was being snarky blush

I'm not close enough to Blackpool and my DS is 9, but I hope you get some replies.

MN is a big site, which does make it a bit overwhelming at first. Well, it was for me! grin

Local for making contacts, AIBU for a no-holds-barred frank exchange of views. Loads of stuff inbetween. Have a look at the topics and post in the ones that interest you/you have an opinion on. smile

Keeleyxx Sat 26-Nov-11 19:21:18

No, No not at all Im laughing at myself for what I wrote lol but im sure im not the first and wont be the last.
Glad you pointed it out.

It is quite overwhelming, im having a good old nosey around though getting involved :-)

tanfastic Sat 26-Nov-11 20:53:47

I'm fairly new here myself but really like it, find myself pmsl at lots of threads and I've also learnt a fair bit. A great place for advice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now