New 2 the area and want sum mummy friends :)

(4 Posts)
Decemberbaby90 Thu 17-Jul-14 20:51:50

Hey I'm sam I'm 23 I've just moved 2 Blackpool from Somerset! I've just moved in with my partner wiv my lil girl who will be 2 in November smile it would be nice to have sum of my own mummy friends smile I work wiv an agency and my partner works too smile we r currently looking at nurserys but need 1 that's open on a Saturday! I live right by the town center so could always meet and go 4 coffee or take our kids 2 a play area smile just wanting new friends for me and my daughter smile thanks for reading xx

LocalEditorBlackpool Sun 20-Jul-14 12:11:29

Hi, thanks for posting I will message people who have been looking to meet up & point them in this direction smile

Kaitlyncarasmum Sun 20-Jul-14 12:55:09

Hi sam! I'm newish to blackpool too smile moved here in march when hubby got a new job as a train driver at blackpool north!! My daughter will be 2 in sept! smile ru on Facebook? Xx

LauraW1978 Thu 14-Apr-16 09:36:39

Hi everyone. I've just moved to lytham and am 5 months pregnant and don't know anyone here apart from my partner! If anyone would like to meet or point me in the right direction for groups or meetings I'd really appreciate it x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now