Local Talk

calling any older like minded mums in Bolton area

(4 Posts)
emmasonny Sun 03-Aug-14 18:47:43

Hi.
I am a 42 yr old (but I m not an 'old' 42!) mum to a 3 yr old boy. I m a southerner and lived in London for 20 yrs before moving to Manchester (at 34 weeks pregnant, not recommended! ), we ve just recently moved to Westhoughton and I m looking for likeminded mums with kids around the same age for meeting up when we re not working/at nursery. I like music (if I had a babysitter I d go and see a band ( rock and roll, indie ish stuff with a bit of Eminem thrown in, that is a rough guide to my ipod that I dont get a chance to listen to anymore!) also like lunch in the sun, holidays, trying to get into exercising at David Lloyd, a good chin wag and obviously hanging out with my wonderful, fun 3yr old sidekick. We re looking to check out the parks in and around Bolton and are open to any suggestions. Bye for now.

Purebeauty Sun 17-Aug-14 08:58:48

Hi, I'm also a southerner moved up to Manchester just over 4 years ago. My family all from North London originally but I'm from the West Midlands. I was living in Bolton but now in tyldesley so not far from westhoughton. I'm 34 with a two and a half yr old. I've met some lovely friends since having him but I know what it's like moving to a new town and always up for meeting new people! I work pretty much full time but do have Fridays off smile

juliemparker Sun 21-Sep-14 01:22:43

Hi, I've just moved back to Bolton after 21 years away. My daughter isn't quite as young as your child but I'm a (hopefully) young 49 year old and not working at the moment as just looking for a job. Would love to meet new Mums. Jules

emmasonny Sun 21-Sep-14 21:10:50

Hi Purebeauty
Thanks for the reply! lovely to know there are people out there. I m working too but have wednesdays off at the mo but thinking about changing it to a Friday so I ll let you know when I do. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now