Local Talk

Thinking of Home Educating DD (13)

(2 Posts)
MeanMom Sun 11-Mar-12 21:59:42

Would like to meet up with others already doing HE but (for various reasons which are also the reasons we want to home school) DD not feeling up to joining in at a formal meeting (however informal it is, lol)

Anyone have a DD around this age who has been to high school and now being Home Schooled? Perhaps we could meet on 'neutral ground' or is there an event small number are going to - DD interested in Art Drama Music not very sporty tho' been known to whizz down the occassional zip wire.

DD needs confidence boost and to make some friends. If she knows she can make some friends she will take the plunge to home school. She is not going to school at the moment so can meet any time.

TYI smile

Jojomojojo Thu 13-Sep-12 10:37:23

Hi I see this thread is back from May but I wondered if you did homeschool your daughter? I am already Homeschooling my 6 year old DS and my daughter is currently in school and not having a great time of it, she is 14.

I'd be happy to meet up for a chat. Jo.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now