Local Talk

Relocating nightmare!

(4 Posts)
budden Wed 27-Jun-12 12:14:04

Hello all, we are relocating to Dorset in a few weeks and have finally after weeks of deliberating we have decided to send our children to St Thomas Garnets school in boscombe, we have yet still to find any where to live and are (desperately!) looking around the Christchurch, wick, southbourne area. Does anyone have any info on the parks and play areas and pubs/restaurants and surrounding areas that will help us to decide! Thank you*

Lonelylou Mon 02-Jul-12 20:34:56

Try tripadvisor for informative feedback on any attractions in the area. Christchurch would be my choice to live out of the options.

freakydeaky Thu 05-Jul-12 13:51:05

I'd say Christchurch too, although it depends what you're looking for, of course. Wick's quiet AFAIK, Southbourne is nice in places, not so great in others. Christchurch has some nice restaurants and play areas, and of course the river. And of course with all of them you're very near the seaside!
Good luck with the move smile

happybee1 Tue 24-Jul-12 01:42:42

oh no wish I had read this earlier. I am moving to Danesbury Ave in Tuckton, I also agonised whether to go for this or Christchurch. My kids really wanted to be able to walk to the beach and river. I am gutted now just got the confirmation of a complete chain today. Anyway, I hope you find somewhere soon and wish you every luck with the move.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now