Local Talk

Cleaner/Home help please!

(6 Posts)
Appaloosa Fri 09-Oct-09 16:02:04

Hi
I'm looking for a cleaner and /or home help.I'm a first time mum with a toddler and live in Broadstone,Poole.Reliable and trustworthy person with ref's please!Thanks so much

Hi there,
Did you find your cleaner? I was looking for one (I'm also a first time mum) and have found an absolute gem. She's called Renata. She's very hard-working and reliable and completely trustworthy, I can highly recommend her. I know she is looking for extra hours and available for the Bournemouth/Poole area.

You can contact her on rene_ledwig@hotmail.co.uk or call 07513-020075

Appaloosa Wed 03-Mar-10 09:07:56

Hi there
Thanks so much for the message-I've only just seen it as I don't look at this site very often!!No,I haven't got a cleaner yet.
Many Thanks!!wink

Toothfairy1 Mon 07-Jan-13 17:18:45

Hello,
I am new to this site and area. I was wondering if you managed to find a cleaner. I am also looking for someone to do some cleaning around my home and dental practice.
Thanks

sosbarber Tue 18-Jun-13 12:40:59

Try A*Supreme clean her name is Anne and she is amazing she cleans my home and my barber shop and its fast, reliable and honest. Such a funny lady. Her number is 07561175128 she is also on Facebook a supreme clean page! Hope this helps you all xx

sosbarber Tue 18-Jun-13 12:48:16

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now