Local Talk

Anyone up for a pre Christmas meet up?

(41 Posts)
StrollAlongTheProm Tue 01-Oct-13 20:45:34

Is anyone interested? Let me know!

With or without DC, it's up to you.

PurplePidjin Sat 26-Oct-13 17:29:57

Last night was my first Night Out since ds was born 11 months ago, but i work up to 3 evenings a week and go to a kickboxing class once a week after bedtime. Dp has had 1 night out in that time (his choice) but he had a stroke 10 months ago and is already back at work full time (I'm the sahp) so i don't like to impose iyswim smile

Forgossake Sat 26-Oct-13 20:59:54

I too can make the V

Forgossake Sat 26-Oct-13 21:01:59

Darn phone. I too can make the Village on the 30th grin

StrollAlongTheProm Sun 27-Oct-13 19:58:38

Fab Forgossake. That's 4 of us.

Do we need to wear something to identify each other. The MN scarf? wink

Goldfrappe Wed 06-Nov-13 17:58:35

I'd quite fancy meeting up! But the 30th Novmember might be tricky. Is that evening decided upon?!

StrollAlongTheProm Wed 06-Nov-13 21:20:36

Hi Goldfrappe , Yes it's the 30th for this meet up but I can always be tempted out for wine or cake. grin

When are you free and where's best for you?

Goldfrappe Wed 06-Nov-13 22:35:57

I feel very excited! A Mumsnet Bournemouth Massive, lol.

The 30th a tiny bit difficult because I'm in London that day, driving back, don't know if I'd make it in time, though would love to.

I've just moved to Costa del Bournemouth i.e. Pokesdown from Londres. As I am new, I can be tempted almost anywhere :-).

As I said, I may not be able to come that night. But perhaps an Alternative Meetup could be in the running, maybe in the daytime etc as am a single parent blah de blah and am very free atm ... Or early evening...

Would you be interested in suggesting a time or day mid-November, Stroll, or prefer to wait?

StrollAlongTheProm Wed 06-Nov-13 22:52:03

Goldfrappe You have a PM. smile

WhoremoaneeGrainger Thu 07-Nov-13 09:53:57

Can i say maybe? I am in Parkstone, but would love to meet up. If i can make it Pidj, can i bring a hook and wool, for some help?

It will all depend on whether i can drive, as having probs with my hands and feet, and cant always move them well enough to drive safely.....

StrollAlongTheProm Mon 11-Nov-13 14:09:51

Maybe is fine! PM me on the day.

Hope you feel better. thanks

fidgetmonster Mon 11-Nov-13 22:33:36

Hi I'd like to come along too if I can join in? Not sure yet whether I can make the date though, may have childcare issues - would anyone be up for an alternative? Be great to actually get out for an evening!!

StrollAlongTheProm Tue 12-Nov-13 09:04:14

Hi fidgetmonster. Of course you can join in. If you can't make it how about a date in January? I can start a new thread after this meet up to get the ball rolling.

fidgetmonster Tue 12-Nov-13 17:26:48

Great! Will try my best to make it, the Village is dead handy for me! Have you guys met before? Just wondered whether you already know each other?

StrollAlongTheProm Wed 13-Nov-13 12:01:00

I haven't met anyone before. Not sure if any of the others know each other.

StrollAlongTheProm Sun 24-Nov-13 20:22:40

Hi everyone,

Just checking you are all still on for this Saturday 30th November at The Village 8pm? Everyone is welcome to come.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

smile

fidgetmonster Sat 30-Nov-13 17:44:24

Hi all I'm hoping to come along but can't seem to pm and may not find you. If anyone sees this in time please can you pm me how yo recognise you? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now