Local Talk

PAYG Childcare in Sunninghill

(6 Posts)
nannynick Sat 29-Jan-11 16:57:03

A friend of mine has decided to change from being a childminder to providing a before school, after school and daytime crèche service from a large premises (but kitted out like a family home, so with luck keeping a more homely environment). It is located just off Sunninghill High Street, between Ascot and Sunningdale.

Thought it might be of interest to locals who are after a few hours of rest from their toddler.

Sunninghill Play Centre (not sure about the name myself, as sounds more like an indoor play to me.)

Is an on-demand, Pay as you go childcare service something you might use? She seems to be getting quite a bit of interest already and it's not officially open until Monday (31 Jan).

KatyMac Sat 29-Jan-11 22:07:52

Um Website doesn't show well in Firefox - she needs to look at it

Is she operating under a childminding or nursery registration?

Is someone living in the house?

nannynick Sat 29-Jan-11 22:40:12

You know I'm the person doing the site don't you grin Getting it to work in all browsers is a right pain.
What version of Firefox?

Nursery reg. It's a commercial property so was no choice but to go down the Nursery registration route.
Dot2dot were happy to insure, covering it as a nursery with after-school provision.

KatyMac Sat 29-Jan-11 22:42:03

No.....um how do I know what version?

It's top left that is the problem - do you want a screen dump?

nannynick Sun 30-Jan-11 09:45:26

Don't worry, fixed it in Firefox 3.5.3 (click Help, About to get the major version number) so it should be fine in most versions of Firefox.
The problem was a rogue space, which other browsers ignored but firefox decided was the end of the command.

KatyMac Sun 30-Jan-11 10:32:04

Sorry Nick - not fixed yet - email sent with screen dump

I like the idea btw; I need to do something else

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now