Local Talk

Bracknell meet up on Monday or Tuesday?

(4 Posts)
Lanera Wed 12-Oct-11 13:37:20

Hi all,

Thought I'd start another thread about meeting up as the other one seems pretty old now...

I've just moved to Bracknell and want to get out and about more with my 8 month old, but I'm back to work soon on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays

Are any local mums or dads around on Mondays or Tuesdays for a coffee and chat? Or are there any groups worth going to?

Beanoak Mon 19-Nov-12 14:13:29

Hello, I've only just found this site, but we go to Jennetts Park toddlers on Tuesday mornings and it is very nice.

BerkshireMel Mon 19-Nov-12 20:57:10

Hi ladies - sorry to hijack your conversation. I'm the local editor for Berkshire and we are looking for MN local ambassadors to organise occasional (monthly-ish) get-togethers. You would get your own page under 'meet-ups' to post details of where and when you were planning to meet.

We're working on getting incentives for local ambassadors (money off at cafes, restaurants, local attractions etc) and you'd also get a MN card which you could use to negotiate discounts for yourself at the places you hold your get-togethers (perhaps in return for a nice review on the site!). If either of you are interested let me know. I would be on hand too to help out...smile

Beanoak Fri 23-Nov-12 20:17:37

Hello Lanera, I've agreed to have a go at being a local ambassador, but I understand more are still wanted. When do you start back at work? I was thinking of arranging a local meet up maybe 5 or 12 December. I also should have said that if you do want to go to Jennets Park we could meet up before if you like if you don't want to brave going in alone first time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now