Local Talk

Mums and Babies.... fancy a coffee? Shipley/Bradford area

(7 Posts)
merrykate Thu 06-Jan-11 19:59:43

Hi I'm Kate, aged 25, mum to 9 month old Molly. I'd like to get together with mums with babies that are a similar age to Molly as we don't have any friends with babies/toddlers!

Here's my email address
stephensonkatie@yahoo.co.uk

donnay Wed 19-Jan-11 20:33:58

hiya, im Donna - 26 my son will be 3 in April. Im new to mumsnet so just having a browse. I live in BD12 near Odsal top, i am from baildon originally lived there all my life until summer 09, i go over to shipley and baildon alot as i kinda get homesick lol.

Im a stay at home mum at the moment, woul love a job though and some motivation. hOW r u finding been a mummy? Maybe chat sometime if u like x

sleepymare Sat 26-Mar-11 21:00:56

Hello, not sure if anyone will see this as realise this post is quite old now but I live in the BD10 area and would like to meet up with other young mums (I'm 28). I'm a SAHM with a 5 month old son and although I have loads of friends with children most of them are back at work so I'm pretty lonely throughout the week
If anyone fancies meeting for a coffee and chat let me know! Hope to make some new friends soon!

Sian1504 Fri 01-Apr-11 07:55:14

Hiya, I live in thackley area with 5 month old son, would be interested in any local meet ups x

sleepymare Sat 02-Apr-11 21:13:59

Sian1504 - I think I may keep bumping into you? We're you at the Eccleshill baby clinic the other day? I recognised you from the ante-natal class (I think) and was going to speak to you but was having a very stressful day as my baby had decided to go on a hunger strike!! Sorry I'm not some mad stalker but remembered your name from ante-natal class

sleepymare Sat 02-Apr-11 21:17:17

* "were" not "we're" - stupid predictive text!

donnay Thu 19-May-11 11:13:28

Hiya, not sure if anyone will see this but, theres a few mummy's going to tiddley peeps on 26th at 11am, i know most but a few are bringing friends along etc, gonna try make it a regular thing if anyone be interested. Message me if interested smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now