Local Talk

Weight loss friends needed in Bradford

(3 Posts)
Andreap1805 Thu 28-Apr-11 23:24:22

Hi I have wanted to do something for a long time and have finally plucked up the courage. I have a lot of weight to lose and am starting a diet through my doctor next week but would love some local diet buddies to maybe meet up once a week for a weigh in and create our own little group really without the cost of slimming groups and you would be able to follow whichever diet/healthy eating you wanted. Just meet up for morale support really and maybe weigh ins to see how we are doing. I am happy to do at my house in Undercliffe or if a few people are interested then could take in turns to host. And of course all kids are welcome and my little girl would be there during the school holidays. It would need to be during the day as well. Ideally mornings but any morning is fine. I really hope someone is interested. My email address is andreap17894@hotmail.com or leave a reply on here. Thanks for reading x

ctdj Thu 12-May-11 10:36:47

hi is there anyone like me who is a stay at home mum to a six year old boy?i am self employed but can't work due to school runs and no childcare,so it would be nice to meet new friends in baildon or shipley for a cuppa and a chat!it gets very lonely at home on your own!

donnay Thu 19-May-11 11:21:15

Im despetare to loose weight ive just gone up to a size 20 which im really sad about as a few years ago i lost alot of weight went from a 22 down to a 14, so was really proud of myself.

I have no motivation at all this last year or so, since having my son 3 years ago my weight has been up and down nothing seems to be working anymore.

I would be interested in finding a diet buddy, i fancy trying weight watchers but i cant afford it at the moment, and on a strict shopping budget so limited what i can buy.
If anyone wants to get in touch please message me xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now