Local Talk

New to Braford Area (Haworth)

(9 Posts)
HoldTouchEngage Sun 13-Nov-11 10:41:58

grin

Hi I'm Rebecca (29) and have just moved to Haworth and am completely new to the area - so don't know anybody here at all wink. I'm mummy to 2 children, daughter aged 7 and son aged 2.5. We live with Daddy who runs his own business and often works away a few nights a week and at the moment i'm a sahm!

Just thought i'd say hi and see who's around here brew

HoldTouchEngage Wed 16-Nov-11 10:06:36

Bump smile

celebmum Thu 17-Nov-11 22:29:07

Hello HTE!

Welcome to Yorkshire! I'm a local lass, grew up just across the valley from you in Oakworth.

How you settling in?

grin

HoldTouchEngage Mon 21-Nov-11 10:05:50

Hellooo

Settling in great thanks! Really liking it here! OH is Yorkshire born and bred (although East Yorkshire) and he's worked around West Yorkshire for years and i used to work in Leeds, so love and used to Yorkshire life!

grin

jchocchip Fri 25-Nov-11 08:50:33

Hi HTE I'm glad you are settling in. Have you been to see the steam trains yet?

HoldTouchEngage Tue 29-Nov-11 13:15:19

Hi Chocchip

Luckily we have a view over the train yard so get to see the trains all the time which i must admit the children LOVE. Especially our 2 year old son. He has stood in our windows constantly for 3 weeks watching out for them.

We've also booked tickets for the Santa Special as a surprise this Sunday (closest we could get to christmas all sat together) - i'm like a child i'm sooo excited and i need to keep it a secret ha ha!

celebmum Fri 09-Dec-11 20:01:44

Hi HTE!

Sorry for not replying sooner, I lost the thread and only just found it again! smile

How did the Santa train day out go? I love howarth, did you go to the Christmas Market on main st too?

cupcake27 Thu 16-Feb-12 21:06:53

Hello my husband and I live in Haworth with our two children wondering if anyone can highly recommend a local trustworth babysitter plz

HoldTouchEngage Fri 02-Mar-12 10:51:54

Celebmum - ha i lost it too! The santa train was fantastic! And yep we visited the Christmas Maerket adn the scroggling of the holly etc!

Cupcake smile are your children in Haworth Primary?

Btw if you find a local trustworthy babysitter please could you let me know? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now