Local Talk

Young Child (aged 2-3) Observation

(1 Post)
HelenRusz88 Tue 04-Dec-12 14:07:08

I am currently in the second year of an Observational Masters at the Tavistock and Portman, and for one of my modules I need to find a young child, ideally 2 - 3 years old at the time of starting the observation.

The basic requirements are to observe the child for an hour a week, with a commitment for between 9 months - 1 year. Someone in the kilburn/west hampstead/fichley road area would be ideal.

The aim of the observation is to sharpen observational skills, and to enrich an understanding of child development, emotional, social, cognitive and language development, in all sorts of play activity with others, and alone. Ultimately it helps the observer to develop their skills and abilities in work settings with children and families.

The observation can take place in the family home and/or in a nursery group setting.

Most families say that they find the observation experience valuable, interesting and enriching.

I have a full CRB check and for the last three years have been in full time work with children, currently working with children and their families.

I would really appreciate to hear from you.

Thank you in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now