Local Talk

What's best in Brent??

(2 Posts)
MsBoo Tue 03-Jun-08 14:40:40

Hello Brent mums! I've volunteered to help Mumsnet beef up the Brent local site and need your help.

Next time you have a minute, please take a look at the *Local Listings* and see whether your favourite park, playgroup, class or cafe is listed. If it's not, why not add it to the list so we can start showing other Mumsnetters just how brilliant Brent is!

I'll be adding my top places to go with DD (four) and DS (seven months) very soon.

Summer holidays are scarily close so we'll need events, classes etc to add to the *What's On* section. If you know of any good ones near you, just add them to the list. If you don't have all the details, just post the basics and I'll do my best to fill in the gaps.

And finally... the *Local Talk* section is a brilliant way to find out more about your area, quiz other mums for local knowledge or just have a good old moan!

Looking forward to sharing what's best in Brent. smile

Angies40 Tue 01-Nov-11 17:55:14

Any ideas on the best mainstream schools for children with special needs in Brent?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now