Local Talk

Anyone fancy a Brighton meet this weekend (if the weather's nice)

(7 Posts)
CameraLady Wed 24-Mar-10 22:40:05

Hiya
i'm pretty new to MN and am curious to see who you all are. A whole new world of other folks with babies, most of my Brighton friends don't have any you see.
Beer or hot beverages i don't mind. Park bench/pub garden/cafe not bothered as long as i can bring me baby.

2shoes Wed 24-Mar-10 22:48:41

there is a meet up in brighton on Saturday
thread here
there will be at least one other baby there,.

lowrib Tue 06-Apr-10 23:00:04

Hiya CameraLady smile
I'm new to Brighton (but not MN. Watch out! It's addictive! grin)

I'm moving to Hove in a few weeks time. I went to the last Brighton meet-up recently- I'd never met any of them before - and I had a really nice afternoon, you should definitely go next time if you can.

Although sometimes people bring their babies, I get the impression the meet-ups are mostly baby free I think. I've got an idea bubbling about trying to arrange a more baby-friendly meet-up when I get there in a few weeks time. I reckon maybe a bit of beach near a baby-friendly bar in case of rain? Or something.

What do you think?

Hiya 2shoes grin [waves]

Zoidberg Wed 07-Apr-10 20:28:26

Hi, I'd be up for a with-baby meet up too, I'm in Hove, whereabouts will you be lowrib? We're in Poets Corner.

I went to the meet-up before the most recent one, was good to meet people but I'm on and off mnet these days so hard to keep up.

lowrib Thu 08-Apr-10 00:14:46

Hi Zoidberg, the more the merrier! I'm going to be near Hove station.

Brilliant, that's a few of us at least! I'm going to start a thread on it, watch this space ...

lowrib Thu 08-Apr-10 00:32:56

OK, new thread here

I started a new thread because - well this weekend is too soon for me! I hope that makes sense.

is there any new meetup on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now