ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Any mums in Ditchling?

(8 Posts)
Rhubarbgarden Sat 11-Aug-12 10:32:22

Hi, I'm moving to Ditchling in September and I have a 2 year old dd and 3 month old ds. I'd love to get to know any other local mums for coffees, playdates etc. Or any recommendations for toddler/baby groups would be great.

Thanks!

hattyha Thu 23-Aug-12 19:30:39

Hi

I live in Burgess Hill, if you fancy meeting up? My daughter is nearly 2 years old, and I would love to meet some new friends in the area.

xxxx

diddibrighton Mon 27-Aug-12 20:48:26

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Rhubarbgarden Wed 29-Aug-12 11:38:00

Hi Hatty, sorry I've only just seen your reply! I'd love to meet up. Not sure exactly when we will be moving in but it will be within the next couple of weeks so I'll give you a shout once we're settled.

Laura that is fantastic news about Diddi dance coming to Ditchling! Dd is at our local Diddi dance as I write and she loves it, so it's really great that she'll be able to continue. Sign me up!

diddibrighton Wed 29-Aug-12 21:51:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Rhubarbgarden Wed 29-Aug-12 23:05:33

She goes to the East Dulwich one at the moment. We haven't got a completion date yet for the house we are buying {ongoing nightmare} so I don't know if we'll be there by 14th, but I'll get in touch when I do know.

diddibrighton Fri 07-Sep-12 19:39:44

Oh brilliant! Good luck with your move smile I know it can be a nightmare. I look forward to hearing from you. I have hold classes in other surrounding areas too xx

hattyha Sun 16-Sep-12 10:57:30

Hi Rhubarbgarden, I've sent you a private message, so we can arrange meeting up when you move down to Sussex.

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now