Local Talk

New home and baby in Hanover

(8 Posts)
Georgieandcharlotte Thu 22-Nov-12 15:58:57

Hi there, I have recently had a baby girl at the beginning of November and moved to Hanover in October. It would be great to meet some other new mums in the area as my NCT group aren't due until mid December so will be going through things at a different time to me. If anyone is up for meeting for a coffee or a walk through Queens Park and to share experiences then please get in touch.

drystonewallchart Fri 23-Nov-12 12:09:20

Hi Georgieandcharlotte,
My two are big now but do have a look for local mum and toddler group in the area. I know there is one at the church on Park Hill, by Queens Park, and one at Tarner childrens centre.

Tarner Children's Centre

Congratulations on your new baby and new home.

Georgieandcharlotte Fri 23-Nov-12 18:08:22

Thanks, I will check out the Tarner Centre group next week!

Lavage Tue 04-Dec-12 22:25:06

If you are bf, then there's a great drop/in at the Hanover Centre on Southover St - Tuesdays at 10.30. I met a lot of my friends there. Also there's a toddler group in the hall on Milton Road on Fridays. I think it starts at 9.30.

Georgieandcharlotte Thu 13-Dec-12 22:25:02

Thanks! I've now met a few new people through the yogamamas group so feeling a lot more confident and the NCT babies are arriving now so won't be on my own anymore. I had been to the bf group though and got some good advice there.

lucyjohns Sat 19-Jan-13 21:17:41

Hi Georgie
Hope you're feeling more settled in now smile
I run a 'drop in' baby massage class at Yoga Mamas, not sure if you came along already? but if not you'd be most welcome and it's a nice busy class to meet other parents... here's my website if you want to get in touch anytime www.lucysangels.co.uk
I live in Hanover too if you ever need a coffee!
Lucy smile

Ruthrosewell Sat 23-Feb-13 00:30:06

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Hooping Thu 28-Mar-13 16:18:37

* waves *

Also new home and baby in Hanover! How's it going? I've not been able to find much locally I can make it to (have one at school too) so have started a monthly meet up for cuppa and cake. Join us if you like... Info on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/love.motherslove

Love the sound of your classes Lucy! Hopefully see you soon

Emilie
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now