Local Talk

Recommended Cleaner in Shoreham-by-Sea

(7 Posts)
shorehammum Mon 07-Jan-13 16:22:56

Hi,
I am moving to Shoreham in a few weeks and really need a good local cleaner. I would prefer to employ someone direct rather than through an agency. If anyone in Shoreham has a decent cleaner please can you recommend!
Many Thanks

AuntSaucy Tue 15-Jan-13 02:46:16

Hi, if you're still looking I may be able to help you as I know of a fabulous cleaner based in Lancing. She has a car and travels to me and I'm further away!

PM me and I'll give you the details.

MrsPatrickJane Sat 19-Jan-13 20:44:07

Oh no! was trying random names to get one that wasn't already taken and have realised that the first MrsPatrickJane was horribly murdered by a serial killer. If Mumsnet would be kind enough to put "2nd" after that I'd be very grateful grin (unless I can change it myself, don't think I can).

Anyway Shorehammum, I wanted to say that my mum lives in Shoreham and does cleaning, and she is looking for a few more hours. She is very good and reliable and I'm not just saying that 'cos she's my mum!. If you are interested please contact me.smile

MrsGolightly Thu 24-Jan-13 17:50:31

Hello AuntSaucy
Do you mind if I PM you to get details of your wonder-cleaner? I'm in Portslade so wonder if she would be prepared to travel that far?

shorehammum Thu 11-Apr-13 12:57:56

AuntSaucy - sorry I haven't got in touch - I have only just been back on Mumsnet and seen your reply! I'm still interested in a cleaner - can you send me her details? Thanks!

PepperoniPassion Wed 17-Apr-13 06:39:38

Another one desperate for a Shoreham cleaner, but I can't see how you PM people on the local site??

AuntSaucy I will try and PM you from the main site under my usual username

Shorehammum, did you find anyone good, do you mind me asking?

shorehammum Sat 20-Apr-13 15:20:26

No I didn't - still looking! If you find anyone let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now