Local Talk

NCT classes

(4 Posts)
Poppywink Wed 30-Jan-13 18:15:50

Anyone planning on having NCT classes this year or have experience of them in the past? I don't think I need the knowledge so much (been reading so many books) but thought it might be a good way to meet other pregnant women since I'm new to the area. Any thoughts?

Equimum Thu 31-Jan-13 13:34:55

Hi, we did NCT late last year and had our baby in December. It's proven to provide a really great support network for these early days, with all the mum's having met up while awaiting our arrivals, and every week since. It's definitely a good way to meet people and to get to know other people with sesame aged children.

messenger1 Mon 11-Mar-13 12:28:51

I'm doing NCT this May ahead of giving birth in July. From everything i have heard, it will be a good way to meet. When are you due?

Poppywink Fri 15-Mar-13 12:24:48

Hi, I'm due early June. Where are yours taking place? Not sure about nct anymore as both set of classes - the ones in Brighton and Hove are a bit tricky to get to without a car. Was hoping there would be some in central Hove but not sad Looking into other antenatal classes or may just settle with nhs ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now