Local Talk

Any Windlesham parents out there?

(5 Posts)
Duck75 Sun 03-Feb-13 09:35:07

Hi we are moving to Fiveways (Blakers Park) at half term and my daughter will start at Windlesham school (as no places available in local schools which would be our preference - though Windlesham seems lovely). I would love to hear from any local parents with children the same age either at Windlesham or who are just based locally - my daughter (6 / Yr 1) is feeling sad about leaving her very sociable class at a local school and it'd be wonderful to meet other kids the same age. Maybe there are some local classes the kids go to over half term? I also have a 2.5 yr old son who will go to the Montessori on Cleveland Road. Thanks - Jane

maiacam Tue 05-Feb-13 15:42:58

I have two children one who left Windlesham and one who is leaving as sadly now Year 6 in September.

I would not worry she will settle in fine during the last 9 years my children have been there there has been quite a regular intake and they all settle in vv quickly.
Its a lovely friendly school.

I know some of the children do Artroom courses and the net it courses.

Duck75 Sat 09-Feb-13 20:45:32

Great thank you, that's really helpful, I will look into the courses you mentioned.

brightonmermaid Sun 24-Mar-13 21:55:32

Hello - my dd is in year 3 and whilst I don't know about the kids specifically in year 2 I know that it's really likely that there will be a few from near you - they are scattered fairly broadly!! pm me if you have any other questions.

brightonmermaid Sun 24-Mar-13 21:56:29

sorry - year 1!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now