Local Talk

Preteen - Young Teen Disco/Club ???

(3 Posts)
notsorockinhippy Mon 12-Aug-13 15:20:35

I remember a few years back when DD was younger, that somewhere along the seafront there was a club that ran an afternoon, early eve club for younger kids - music & dancing with soft drinks & all apparently properly ran - we used to pass it on the way to the old pier park & see them all dressed up & queueing to go inside, but now she's old enough to go & would love it, I cant for the life of me remember where it was or what it was called.

Does anyone remember this/know of this & is it still going ??

Thanks smile

notsorockinhippy Tue 13-Aug-13 12:01:21

Its okay - I've found it - apparently its "Loving Social" at the Oceana - though turns out she's still a bit too young to go - think there may have been or is another one as the kids we saw queueing did look younger than 13, but nothing coming up anywhere, so maybe its changed

whipple Sat 17-Aug-13 13:11:24

My DD used to go to the Oceana one about 4 years ago now. There was another one in a room in the Honey Club on the front she used to go to too - perhaps that's the one you saw - my DD stopped going to it as the kids "were too young" - it was meant to be 14+ but she spoke to some who were year7's. It was well run too and had some sort of connection to a local radio station and the police

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now