Local Talk

Babysitter recommendations in Hove

(4 Posts)
Applepicker Tue 20-Aug-13 18:02:22

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable babysitter in Hove (we live in the Nevill area if that helps.) If anyone uses a decent babysitter please let me know, I've only ever left DC with family before so I would feel happier using someone that comes with a MN recommendation smile

Susanna123 Sun 22-Sep-13 10:48:36

Hi my daughter (aged 20) does babysitting. She has a level 2 in childcare, first aid qualification and is at college studying for her level 3. She charges £6 per hour and has lots of experience with children. If you're interested I'll post her mobile number

Sherryfortea Mon 23-Sep-13 20:10:39

Hi, I have two 16 year old daughters who babysit and can provide references.

Nikadi Fri 27-Sep-13 20:49:08

I am an SEN (autism) nanny based in Brighton, though I cover Hove as well for babysitting smile I'm ofsted registered, DBS checked, paediatric first aid trained and fully insured.

I'm a regular MNetter, local MNetters know me (I go to the meets) & can provide references from previous employer and current employer if you need them smile

£7ph from 7pm, one rate all night. I'm on the local ads board too under childcare.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now