Local Talk

Brighton meet-up thread

(12 Posts)

Hi all

This thread is to continue the chat from the Christmas meet up and hopefully organise the next one!

Mabsywest Mon 16-Dec-13 11:57:03

Hi there all xx

mumoffourdaughters Mon 16-Dec-13 12:11:33

I'm gutted I missed this :-( (I'm TS on the main boards). Sounds like you all had a fab time.

NotMissMiranda Mon 16-Dec-13 12:35:47

Was a lot of fun (as usual!) and no hangover the next day for me...result!

BrightonintheSunshine Mon 16-Dec-13 13:14:16

It was lots of fun, but next time I think I should leave early...

Yay just checked back and the thread hasn't gone all tumbleweed on me - thanks for braving it over in Local smile

So where did everyone end up on Saturday? When can we organise the next one?!

NotMissMiranda Mon 16-Dec-13 15:21:44

I left a few at All Bar One at about 8ish (I think!) Apparently it ended in Hove.

There will probably be one around February?

BrightonintheSunshine Mon 16-Dec-13 15:48:04

NotMissM I'm not sure where it actually ended up - I remember All Bar One and another bar (unnamed, no idea where). I know that I ended up staying overnight in Hove...

Mabsywest Mon 16-Dec-13 15:58:59

dirty stop outs...

Sounds amazing grin

While I've got your attention, can I direct you over to our Facebook page? We're running a competition at the moment to win a family ticket to the Cinders panto at Emporium London Rd. It's a really great show, my daughter (2.5) and I both loved it.

NotMissMiranda Thu 19-Dec-13 17:06:21

Shameless self publicising here but I'll be taking part in the Burning the Clocks parade this weekend. So come along if you can!

Rhubarbing Fri 20-Dec-13 12:48:16

Hello! I've never been to a Brighton meet-up, but I'd love to so I'm marking my place for the next one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now