Calling all expectant mothers.

(1 Post)

What Am I Asking?

I am looking for anyone who would be interested and willing to allow me to observe them with their newborn child for one hour once a week from October 2016. This is part of a fulfilment for a Masters I am undertaking in Developmental Psychology at University College London.

And the Details?

The times and particulars would be suited to your needs entirely and I promise there will be no note taking or anything remotely invasive. I simply need to be in the same room as you and your newborn for 60 minutes. If the baby is sleeping for the hour that is absolutely fine.
Your expecting date would ideally be September or Early October.

Who Am I?

I am a 24 year old man who has lived in Brighton his whole life. I am currently working at Patcham House Special Needs school as a mentor and I am beginning my training as a Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist this September. (I've also attached a picture of myself).

If anyone is at all interested or has any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me via
phone: 07505093124
thank you very much for your time and best wishes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now