Local Talk

Good childrens entertainer in Bristol

(16 Posts)
LovesTheOutdoors Sun 29-May-11 16:07:44

Hi,

I'm trying to organise a children's party for kids aged 5 - 11, and want to find a good childrens entertainer for an hour - does anyone have any recommendations? I have had a look on the local directory but there don't seem to be many entertainers on there. Not sure what type of thing I'm looking for at the moment, just something to keep the kids busy & interested for an hour!

Thanks.

Have heard that this guy is good. He is based in Weston-super-Mare so could be worth contacting?

GollyHolightly Sun 29-May-11 16:29:22

this woman is excellent.

LBP Sun 29-May-11 20:07:08

Can highly recommend 'Magic Paul' who lives just outside Bristol. We booked him through fellow magician and agent http://www.jackstephens.co.uk/

LovesTheOutdoors Sun 29-May-11 23:54:53

Great, thank you so much for your replies, they all sound great! I will have a look in more detail tomorrow and find out some prices. Thanks again.

Humphreythehamster Wed 01-Jun-11 23:30:04

Mr Brown's Pig is fantastic. Puppet shows

Oh yes, Mr Brown's Pig - love him. Little bit subversive, jokes for adults.

none00 Thu 27-Sep-12 16:58:23

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

xkcdfangirl Sat 29-Sep-12 08:23:00

I went to a thing done by the guy hobbit said in the first reply. The kids loved him and he was good fun - but it was a younger audience. His sleight-of-hand was a lot less polished and more visible than other entertainers I've seen, which doesn't matter when the kids are very little but I think 10-11 year olds would notice and be critical. He's certainly very entertaining though.

ShellyDeli Mon 05-Nov-12 00:41:21

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

BristolLEd Wed 07-Nov-12 18:09:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChrispteeMagicMiniDisco Fri 09-Nov-12 13:17:58

Message withdrawn

none00 Tue 21-May-13 20:15:18

Lookingtothestars Fri 24-May-13 09:45:36

none00 Mon 27-May-13 23:41:38

Hi all,

Many thanks for the reports about this thread.

We have removed posts that we feel are folks advertising themselves or potentially libellous posts. You can find out more about our Talk guidelines here.

Please do try and stick to the rooles, if it continues we will be forced to remove this thread as it has more holes in it than gouda.

merci beaucoup

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now