Local Talk

Mums in Redland/Cotham/St.An drews

(13 Posts)
KoalaLilly Mon 26-Mar-12 17:05:12

Hello there,

does anyone fancy a coffee/tea/walk in a park meet-up? I've got a three month old daughter, would be nice to get to know other mumsies.

Hi Koala, I'm in Bishopston with a 2yo, coffee or the park would be lovely sometime.

PosieParker Sun 22-Apr-12 17:35:19

I'm in Bishopston with 3,5,9,10 yr old.

PoppyBluebell Mon 23-Apr-12 12:11:25

Hi there, I currently live in Clifton but we're moving to Redlands in July. I have a daughter just turned 1 and we would be happy meet up.

Lunasmum Thu 03-May-12 10:04:03

I live in Redland and have a 4 and 2 year old, expecting another in July. Have two older children aswell and had a large social mummy circle when they were young but due to work and none of my friends have continued to reproduce 15 years after the first ! I'm short of playmates for little ones. Would love to meet up with other mums now I'm on mat leave.

sarahraredland Fri 10-Aug-12 21:28:11

Hi
I currently live in Redland with my little boy who is now two and a quarter would love to meet up with other mums in the area for social time. Also would be nice for my little boy to have some local friends.

QuietNinjaObsessing Sun 12-Aug-12 18:28:55

Hi Sarah I don't live in Redlands but can drive and am not too far away in a car. My ds is 2 and a half. Fancy a meet up?

sarahraredland Sun 19-Aug-12 21:20:29

hi Ninja

Where abouts do you live? I get the bus most places. It would be good to meet up I'm free on Thursdays and Fridays at the moment.
let me know when is best for you.

Sarah

BabiesNeedInstructions Tue 21-Aug-12 06:39:31

Hi,

Just moved to Westbury Park with a 20mo and another due in October. Would love to meet up and happy to come to Redland.

QuietNinjaObsessing Tue 21-Aug-12 21:58:09

Hi I'm in brentry. I can get to redland or you can come to me? Same to babies? (good name btw)

Lunasmum Thu 13-Sep-12 15:20:23

Playful cafe on Chandos Rd in Redland is a great place to meet, soft play and toys for little ones, coffee & catch up for the mums!

sarahraredland Sun 21-Oct-12 21:23:54

Hi
i agree with Luna the cafe is a great place to meet. Anyone wants to set up some plans like time and date?

LocEdBristol Wed 24-Oct-12 13:52:22

Hello all,

Have you heard about the launch the new Mumsnet Local? if not where have you been hiding?

Bristol local

I'm running the Bristol site as your friendly neighbourhood Editor and am looking to recruit Local Ambassadors (and frankly some new mates <stuck in with the baby emoticon>) for each area to help arrange meet-ups for anyone who wants a RL cup of coffee or cheeky wine.

If you already upload stuff and meet-up etc, then <hands out gold stars> HUGE thanks to you, you are just the sort of people we are looking for.

Being a local ambassador is really easy, you'll get your own page where you can choose a meet-up venue and date each month and your fellow MNers can let you know their availability. It'll just make what you are doing now a little simpler, well that's the plan grin

You will be given an exclusive Local Ambassador card <preen> and as a Thank-you thanks we'll make sure it entitles you to a few discounts at local attractions, shops etc

If any of you are interested or know anyone who might be please PM me and tell your friends.smile Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now