Local Talk

Days out in Bristol - where are there trampolines?

(9 Posts)
LovesTheOutdoors Fri 24-Aug-12 08:35:44

Hello,

I am taking two children who I volunteer with, out for the day tomorrow. They LOVE trampolines! So we would like to find somewhere where we can have a day out(see animals etc) which also has trampolines so they can have a bounce! We have previously been to Court Farm Country Park, but we're wondering if there are any attractions in/closer to Bristol where we could take them? If you know of any day attractions in/around Bristol where there are trampolines, please let me know! Thanks.

spyinglife Fri 24-Aug-12 13:19:22

The beach at weston has trampolines on - not many animals though just a couple of donkeys!

Noah's ark zoo farm (dodgy) had trampolines last year.

Old down country park has a big jumpy thing bit like a trampoline

exexpat Fri 24-Aug-12 16:05:00

I was going to say Old Down country park too - it has trampolines in the walled garden section, and the big bouncy pillow thing in the adventure playground, plus animals and so on.

exexpat Fri 24-Aug-12 16:07:22

Oh, and I haven't been for a couple of years, but last time I went Avon Valley country park also had trampolines, and it has an indoor play area too, which might be good as the weather this weekend is not meant to be great.

oldsilver Fri 24-Aug-12 18:22:45

Animal Farm at Brean has animals and trampolines outside and an indoor play area too smile

ChuggaChuggaChooChoo Sat 25-Aug-12 00:11:20

It's been many years since I went but Noahs Ark Zoo Farm had trampolines when I was there. There are mini-trampolines (1mx1m) in the kids play area in Victoria Park.

saggyhairyarse Sun 26-Aug-12 17:38:58

Old Down Country Park used to have trampolines. There are gym sessions in Kingswood and Portishead that I know deffo have trampolines too.

BristolV Mon 03-Sep-12 14:19:09

Old Down Country Park have a £6 family ticket offer on www.securethevoucher.com on the Bristol page.

crazymum53 Wed 05-Sep-12 13:50:58

There are mini-trampolines in the new play area in Victoria Park near the tennis courts. Being in a public park, entry is free!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now