Local Talk

WANTED: Empty food/babyfood jars :-)

(2 Posts)
Sarah3891 Sat 15-Sep-12 22:42:34

Hello ladies,

Apologies if this isn't the right message for here, but I hope you can help me - I am getting married in December and we want to fill our church with candles, but just can't justify - nor afford - buying a load of candle holders when empty glass jars work perfectly - especially babyfood ones!

Sooo, I was wondering, if any of you have a load of empty babyfood jars - or just empty food jars in general (any shape size and clean or dirty - more than happy to scrub these up!!) that we could collect from you to use, that would be wonderful. And just to reassure you, after our wedding (which is in December) we'll be passing all our candle jars to another bride and groom, who are getting married in March, and after that, we'll either re-donate, or recycle ourselves.

I am in Bishopston, and can collect, so please do let me know if you are able to help - we'd really appreciate it, and thanks for reading.

Sarah xxx
(BS7)

Lunasmum Wed 19-Sep-12 18:01:28

What a fantastic idea! I have a shop/ cafe that attracts mums with young children, would be happy if you wanted to put a note up I wouldn't mind to collect them for you. Shop is called playful cafe and is on Chandos Road, Redland.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now