Local Talk

bristol mums!

(6 Posts)
eye23 Wed 19-Sep-12 22:34:49

Hi

I'm a mum with two young children my lil boys 2 1/2 n i got a 4 month old baby girl. I would love to make some new mummy friends for me n my kiddies. I love getting out and about wiv them every thing fromparks, soft play museums n baby toddler groups. Has any1 got babies of similar age and would be interested in setting up some kind of plat date/meet up. Oh yeah I'm 23 n living in bedminster... Thanks for reading this

friendlee Thu 20-Sep-12 22:56:12

Hi eye23

I'm a mum of a 18 month old boy who tries to get out and about most of the time. Would you like to make a 'park date' weather permitting of course!

Let me know!

friendlee

eye23 Sun 23-Sep-12 21:22:04

Aww thanks for replying

Defos that would be nice but judging by todays weather we may have to wait a while for a dry one lol

I'm free on a Wednesday or Thursday next week if u like? Do u live in bedminster to?

546chewy Sat 17-Nov-12 18:36:38

Dear eye23, and friendlee, I am a mum to 21 month old girl. I would love the chance to make new mummy mates. Weather permitting give me a shout. Bedminster, and Bristol are very easy for me to get to with my motor.

BristolLEd Sun 18-Nov-12 22:22:51

Hi ladies!
Bristol Local editor here, wonder if any of you can help? I'm still looking for Local Ambassadors, these are lovely Mumsnetters like yourselves who will arrange a monthly meet-up(park, coffee, wine, whatever you wish!) It will make what you are doing now a little simpler, you will have a page in the meet-ups section where you choose a time and place and other mums in your area will come along. As a thank-you thanks you will have your own LA card and we will make sure it entitles you to a few discounts and freebies here and there smile
Please me know if you're interested, or if you know anyone who might be.
Thanks!

farah011 Mon 21-Jan-13 18:44:41

hey eye23,, im reying 2 your add,,, i have a lil boy who is 2 let us know when your free x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now