Local Talk

Preschools and views on private schools in Bristol

(5 Posts)
WoodyAndBarney Tue 13-Nov-12 20:05:40

My three year old son and I will be moving to cotham soon and i am looking for recommendations for good quality preschools in the Clifton, Redland, Cotham area.I'm also interested in opinions on best private schools in that area of Bristol for reception level. Thanks

FrazzledButHappy Fri 30-Nov-12 23:16:55

My children are all at Clifton College. The youngest is in Reception at Clifton College (their pre prep is called Butcombe) and they all love it.

It's a really friendly school and the school goes out of its way to make sure that the education is really broad. They also have the most wonderful facilities to use throughout the school.

We looked round BGS and Clifton High too but Butcombe impressed us hugely. All my children are very different from each other and Clifton has catered to each of their needs. Can't praise it highly enough.

Gilberte78 Mon 03-Dec-12 21:40:54

My daughter is in Reception at Torwood House School and extremely happy; lots of activities, small classes, near the Downs...

WoodyAndBarney Thu 13-Dec-12 22:58:05

Great thank you! Enrolled in but one from jan!

WoodyAndBarney Thu 13-Dec-12 22:58:17

Great thank you! Enrolled in but one from jan!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now