Local Talk

Tell me about nurseries (and CMs) in Westbury Park/Redland/Nr the Downs

(7 Posts)
WhereDidILeaveThat Sat 24-Nov-12 15:23:50

DD will be starting nursery (or CM?) in March, when she is 1. Due to a change in location for an upcoming house move, I've found a nursery but it is now in the wrong place!

So any recommendations for childcare in Westbury Park/Redland for a sociable, outdoors loving 1yo?

Bristolbabe Mon 26-Nov-12 16:29:23

Can't help with a nursery for a 1 year old but daisy chain is fab for between 2 and 5.

Broccolitree Mon 26-Nov-12 22:31:23

Trinity College nursery, just over the Downs on Stoke Hill (near the top) is lovely - it does Forest School. My daughter is also sociable outdoors loving and really enjoys it there.

WhereDidILeaveThat Fri 30-Nov-12 21:00:15

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take a look at Trinity College. Shame Daisychain in Westbury Park doesn't take 1 year olds - it was the Clifton Daisychain that I'd planned on using originally.

Another alternative might be the city centre - does anyone know anything about Becket Hall in the centre of town?

BoredinBishopston Mon 03-Dec-12 16:10:58

Probably too late (& poss in wrong bit of Redland) but I used and loved Tin Drum (near Redland station). It was fabulous, just lovely place which both my dds adored.

WhereDidILeaveThat Mon 03-Dec-12 20:47:12

Love the name! Actually, somewhere on the way into town could work. I'll look it up, thanks smile

Gilberte78 Mon 03-Dec-12 21:41:53

My daughter went to Torwood Lodge Nursey in Redland and we were very happy with the nursery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now