Local Talk

Play dates - Sneyd Park / Stoke Bishop / Westbury Park

(5 Posts)
Toddlerbuds Sat 08-Dec-12 09:44:13

Heya I'm 30 with a 21 month old Iittle girl. We'd love to meet some more local mums and their toddlers. We used to live nr Gloucester Road but moved up here when I was pregs and I'd like to have a few pals within walking distance to have coffee with and for the kiddiewinks to play. I work part time but Tuesdays and Fridays are free. Anyone with similar aged little ones want to come and play?

546chewy Sat 08-Dec-12 21:10:05

Dear Toddlerbuds I am a 37yr old mum, with a 21 month old girl too. I live in chew but often head out into Bristol for a decent park, and change of scene.
I would like the chance to meet up with some more mum buddies too. My wee one and I would like to meet more play buddies, and I am looking forward to some more adult conversation!!
I work weekends, but free Tuesday's and Fridays.

Backtobrizzle Sun 09-Dec-12 22:57:06

Hi I am moving back from London in January and will be living in Westbury park. I have a dd 3yo and a ds 13months and we will be looking for new friends so would love to meet. I will have Fridays off work.....

Toddlerbuds Mon 10-Dec-12 00:34:45

Hi Chewy and Backtobrizzle, that's brill would love to meet up. My little one has a tummy bug at the mo (currently sleeping on me grinding her teeth and groaning sad ) so realistically it'll be after Xmas now anyway. I'll send you a private message and hopefully we can arrange something

Bristolbabe Sun 27-Jan-13 21:01:56

I'm in stoke bishop and have a 19month old. We're around Tuesdays and Fridays too so message me if you fancy meeting up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now