Local Talk

Spanish for your children in Bristol

(12 Posts)
Latinmama Sun 03-Feb-13 20:27:20

Hi Ladies
I need your help with some market research. I am thinking of opening a franchise to teach Spanish to children from the age of 0 till 11. I am native speaker from South America. I just need to know if this is something you are interested for your children as after school activity? The classes are for 30 minutes and it will cost around £4.50 . They are really a fun way to learn another language since you start by learning with music. Also I need suggestions about what part of Bristol you think this can be popular?
Thank you very much for your time and any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Natalia

WoodyAndBarney Mon 04-Feb-13 22:07:24

Would be interested. Suggest Clifton area.

Dolly07 Tue 05-Feb-13 10:41:07

Hi, We would be interested, my son is 3.5 years old and really enjoys speaking Spanish so would love to develop his and my Spanish. Suggest Central Bristol, we live in the South and Central would make it accessible for North and South Bristolians! Are you currently running any classes for pre-schoolers in the day time?

Latinmama Wed 06-Feb-13 20:21:39

Hello
I am currently getting all my material together. The plan is to have everything ready for September. I will be taking bookings in May /Jun/July. I am currently looking for places that I can rent rhat can be accessible to everyone. Thank you for you reply. I will keep you posted. 👍

ematingz Thu 21-Feb-13 20:23:58

Hi all,
Would you like a stall at this event?
Ematingz markets, good tunes good vibes grin)https://www.facebook.com/groups/184681218258625/#!/events/201072446700935/

ematingz Thu 21-Feb-13 20:29:46

Hi all.
Would you like a stall at this event?
Please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be.
Cheers.
Ematingz markets, good tunes & Good Vibes grin)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/184681218258625/#!/events/201072446700935/

AbbiG Fri 08-Mar-13 20:57:09

Hi, We are a English/Mexican family with a 6 month old who we are trying to bring up bilingual. We live in Knowle. Would be interested in Spanish classes, but even better would be a bilingual nursery or preschool. Good luck. Abbi

KJB14 Sat 09-Mar-13 12:59:51

Yes very interested! We are in fishponds but I expect that will not be your target area. if you pick somewhere that has got easy parking with central ish location would be good. how about play space?

KJB14 Sat 09-Mar-13 13:00:06

Yes very interested! We are in fishponds but I expect that will not be your target area. if you pick somewhere that has got easy parking with central ish location would be good. how about play space?

Latinmama Thu 30-May-13 20:03:34

Ladies

Hello again just to let you know that I have started to recruit students for September. I have became a licence with La Jolie Ronde and I am officially recruiting students from different nurseries and primary schools. Also If there is enough interest from one specific aerea I can open a centre for an after schol club. I am almost finish building my website where you can find more info. In the meantime please check www.lajolieronde.co.uk. Also you can give a call 07958309828. I am happy to discuss further. Thank you very much for your interest.

Latinmama Mon 27-Jan-14 16:43:57

Spanish lesson for children for after school and toddlers now offering in Bristol please get in touch 07958309828 or www.spanishforyourchildren.co.uk

MariaParadiso1 Fri 17-Oct-14 13:17:19

Hello, my name is Maria Nikolaidou and I am a PhD student at the University of Bath and I am currently working at the University of Plymouth on a Bilingual Toddler Study. We are looking to contact families who have children under 2 years of age who are being brought up in a bilingual environment.Would you like to take part in an exciting study that is gathering information about bilingual language development?

We are trying to recruits parents of bilingual speaking toddlers but we are having some trouble accessing the community. The study is completely indirect and requires the parents to complete a series of questionnaires based on the language use of their child. Any help in this matter would be appreciated immensely.

If you would like to get involved please go to the websitehttps://www.psy.plymouth.ac.uk/UKBilingualToddlers. If you have any questions related to the study please email us atUKbilingualtoddlers@psy.plymouth.ac.uk and refer the email to Maria Nikolaidou. I would like to thank you in advance for your interest in our study
The study only takes a few minutes to complete and can be completed online.

Best wishes,
Maria Nikolaidou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now