Local Talk

Tumbletots style class

(5 Posts)
HealSayEnvy Tue 05-Feb-13 16:11:22

Does anyone know of a 'physical' class I could take my (currently) 4 month old too? We go to music with mummy at the mo and the bits he likes the best are where I bounce him and let him stand up! Thanks. #PFB

Lookingtothestars Wed 06-Feb-13 10:18:28

Hokey Cokey music classes have an element of baby signing plus lots of action songs (like the Hokey Cokey funnily enough!) and parachute games. My 3year old and 6 month love it, they are always lots of props and instruments to keep them interested and there is no pressure if they wander off a bit. I go to the class on Mondays at Playful Cafe, you can stay for a play on the bouncy castle after for free and it includes drinks and snacks. £4 a family, drop in. She also runs vlasses in Brislington/Broomhill.

NurseMorag Wed 13-Feb-13 09:03:46

Gymboree in Westbury on Trym has loads of apparatus to navigate and they do classes for all ages. They have a website. They do singing/parachute games/bubbles etc too.

GymboreeBristol Tue 19-Feb-13 12:48:24

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

HealSayEnvy Tue 19-Feb-13 21:42:32

fab thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now