Local Talk

Half Term meet at Play Space, St Phillips

(18 Posts)
MeandMilo Tue 05-Feb-13 19:50:29

Hello one and all!
Play Space will be crazy busy as its half term so I have scheduled this meet at its opening time (10am) but it may be wise to get there a bit early for parking (and hopefully not queuing)!
I will again bring my crocodile (which may actually be a dinosaur) so that I'm recognisable.

If anyone wants to say for definite that they are coming and we get a group of 6 or more we can get 10% off the entrance fee. Unfortunately it is quite pricey but the only soft play that will accept my leggy 7yo!

You can check out there website here

Hope to see you there!

LittleRockersSoftPlay Fri 08-Feb-13 14:49:36

Hi - we'll come along to say hello. I'm the LA for totterdown ;) x

MeandMilo Fri 08-Feb-13 16:43:13

Yay! I will not be lonely smile That's at least 2 others. More the merrier!

blondiedoll Sat 09-Feb-13 21:39:02

I'll be at a MN met-up in London but DD and I will come to the next one! LA in Kingswood/Hanham here smile

MeandMilo Sun 10-Feb-13 23:21:55

Hi blondiedoll. Have fun in London, I look forward to seeing you next time.

I'm thinking that a lot more LA combined meetings are needed. Perhaps we should get together and set out a plan of action to reach some more mummies!

LouiseSJ Mon 11-Feb-13 21:11:36

Hi. Please could you tell me the date for the meet at Playspace. I have just moved to Bristol with my husband and two children aged 5 and 4 and we're keen to make some friends here. Thanks.

blondiedoll Mon 11-Feb-13 21:35:08

MeandMilo - that sounds like a fab plan!

BristolLEd Mon 11-Feb-13 23:06:19

It's tomorrow Louise! Hope you can make it but if not, don't worry there'll be plenty more.
I'll be there, look forward to seeing you all :-)

LouiseSJ Tue 12-Feb-13 08:35:31

Lovely! We'll be there. Please look out for us. I have blonde curly hair and two curly haired children. I will look out for the crocodile/dinosaur!

LittleRockersSoftPlay Tue 12-Feb-13 10:17:39

On our way - stuck in crazy traffic

LittleRockersSoftPlay Tue 12-Feb-13 10:55:04

Sorry ladies - still queuing outside and am going to sack it off as baby desperate for feed and my toddler is too hard to control in such a busy place. Next time...

LouiseSJ Tue 12-Feb-13 10:59:32

Is anyone here? I can't find the crocodile. I'm standing at the front wearing a blue coat looking lost!

BristolLEd Tue 12-Feb-13 14:35:48

Oh no Louise, I was looking for you and your curly hair but couldn't see you! kept getting funny looks from people for staring hmm I tweeted about where we were but couldn't seem to get enough signal to post on here, oh what a shame. I wonder if this happened to anyone else as there were only 3 of us! I think next time if it's somewhere so busy we need some sort of code, or to exchange numbers.
So sorry we didn't find you, where in Bristol are you? Hopefully there'll be another meet up in your area soon.

LouiseSJ Tue 12-Feb-13 15:44:36

Hi. Sorry I didn't find you. I approached a lady who had a dinosaur toy in her baby car seat and a group of ladies who had a dinosaur bag on their table and one other group of ladies and I wandered around several times hoping someone would notice me. It was very busy. Never mind. My children had a good play. Let me know about the next meet and more info about how to find you. I'm in Kingswood.

blondiedoll Tue 12-Feb-13 22:43:13

LouiseSJ I am the LA for Kingswood and am soon to be arranging a meet - is there anywhere that is good for you, if you'd like to come? Hope to meet lots of you soon smile

MeandMilo Wed 13-Feb-13 10:02:02

Well that was crazy busy!
Sorry for all the confusion. Not only did e have to queue forever, I also forgot the dinosaur and my phone died!

Better luck next time? I will post another meet soon!
x

LouiseSJ Wed 13-Feb-13 11:02:34

We have only been here a week and a half so still finding our way around. Been to Wacky and Playspace and thinking about going to Castaways as that is close to us. My daughter will be starting school next week and I need to find a pre-school for my son. He will do 15 hours so we'll still have time to meet people. Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

blondiedoll Thu 14-Feb-13 15:58:05

Castaways v close to us here too! Always busy, but will arrange a meet there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now