Local Talk

Meet up at Bubbahub and FREE baby massage taster!

(6 Posts)
BristolLEd Wed 20-Feb-13 18:17:51

Hello!
Mumsnet Bristol have teamed up with the lovely Emma who runs 'The Gentle touch baby massage, and she is going to do a free taster session on Weds March 6th at Bubbahub for anyone with a baby roughly between 6weeks and 6months. It will start at 9:30am and last 30mins, at 10 Bubbahub will open as usual and we will have a regular meet up for anyone else to attend.
Bubbahub is a great place to hang out, where kids can run around whilst you have a good old natter. Entry is £3 but that includes a hot drink of your choice! brew
Please do come along, it's a great way to meet some other mums. smile
To secure a place for the taster session, or if you have any questions re baby massage please contact Emma on 07724 984854
or email the-gentle-touch@hotmail.co.uk

BristolLEd Wed 20-Feb-13 18:21:48

P.S If you are pregnant and would like to come along and have a chat to Emma about baby massage for the future, please do. You can put your feet up and eat cake, whilst you still can grin

TheGentleTouch Sat 23-Feb-13 17:58:19

Thanks for posting this mumsnet :-) I noticed the link wasn't working so thought i'd post it here, if anyone wants to take a look at my facebook site.. www.facebook.com/TheGentleTouchBristol.

There are still some spaces left for the taster so do get in touch if you'd like to book your place or if you have any questions i'm more than happy to have a chat x

BristolLEd Tue 26-Feb-13 21:31:04

Oh crap, sorry about the link! blush

Gutted I can't make it but am hoping other people can!?

MNers, LAs....Hello?

BristolLEd Sun 03-Mar-13 21:16:48

Did I mention that there would be cake???

BristolLEd Tue 05-Mar-13 22:27:40

Sadly due to many many cancellations the baby massage taster has been postponed, Sorry about this!
I will be at BubbaHub at 10 for a catch up and some much needed coffee.

Am I going to be sat there like a lemon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now