Local Talk

New Bristol meet up

(6 Posts)
MeandMilo Thu 28-Feb-13 09:54:02

Friday 8th March 10am at iPlay Soft Play under the Broadwalk (hehe) Shopping Centre in Knowle.

I'll try and remember the dinosaur/crocodile this time and may well come with a huge Mumsnet sign too...because I just don't look crazy enough on my own!

LittleRockersSoftPlay Fri 01-Mar-13 11:31:41

We'll be there...assuming the sickness bug that is currently ravaging my family has gone

MeandMilo Fri 01-Mar-13 11:42:54

Eurgh! Hope you all get better soon!

OoooShiney Sun 03-Mar-13 17:23:31

Can't make it this time, have now signed up for the bristol wide meeting group, so will find out when the next one is on. We are rural types and don't get in to town that much smile

MeandMilo Thu 07-Mar-13 14:40:15

Shiney, Shame you can't get theWhen the weather gets better I'm hoping to do some more outdoorsy things (probably with m puppy too!).
Keep an eye out though because lots more meets are coming up!

OoooShiney Fri 08-Mar-13 15:34:38

Hope it went well! I'm an LA for Bath, live between the two, so keeping an eye on what's on in Bristol too.

Has to cancel our plans in the end as DD decided to be a perky PITA at 3am and so I felt dreadful this morning smile 5 weeks until DC2 arrives, as well.

Would love to come along to the next one, add me to your PM list, if you have one.

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now