Local Talk

Looking for childminder recommendations in St Werburghs/St Pauls/Montpelier/St Andrews area

(4 Posts)
stwerbsgeekymama Sun 10-Mar-13 14:02:48

Looking for recommendations for childminders (or possibly nurseries) for a 9 month old starting from May 2013, basically somewhere near St Werburghs or St Pauls.

Ideally would like to hear from other parents who can recommend their childminder, but also would like to hear from childminders themselves.

I used to have a wonderful CM in St Pauls (but kind of in the corner between St Pauls, St W's and Montpelier). The only reason I don't use her any more is that I've moved to the US (and I'm feeling homesick so looking on Bristol boards...)

She started off as a friend doing me a favour, and now looks after children professionally, with Ofsted etc. PM me for further details.

globallulu Thu 11-Apr-13 10:43:15

Hi there, am not sure how to PM you but I am also looking for details of a childminder in this area and would be grateful for a personal recommendation. Thanks

stwerbsgeekymama Mon 15-Apr-13 00:10:32

Hi globallulu

To PM you just need to look at the line with their name in above their message, there's a link on the right-hand side that says "Message poster".

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now