Local Talk

st katharine's in pill

(4 Posts)
theonlywayisbristol Wed 01-May-13 12:26:24

giveusaclue tipped me off about this school and the results are great - does anyone have any experience of having their teens there? I have twin boys who are both quite academic - but also gentle souls - is it good on pastoral too? any wisdom most gratefully received!

saggyhairyarse Fri 10-May-13 22:14:30

My friend is Head of English there and I used to live in the village. One of the best thins about St Katherines is the diversity you get amongst students as buses transport children to the school from other areas of the city. According to my friend the pastoral care is good and I know of many children who are happy and enjoy St Katherines.

saggybumthebeerbelly Sat 08-Jun-13 15:57:29

They have an open day in july, so we're going to have a look. I've heard good things about this school from various sources. We're deciding between St Katherines and Redcliffe for DD.

saggybumthebeerbelly Sat 08-Jun-13 15:57:52

They have an open day in july, so we're going to have a look. I've heard good things about this school from various sources. We're deciding between St Katherines and Redcliffe for DD.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now