Letting Agents

(7 Posts)
username2012 Sun 17-Aug-14 15:12:57

I'm trying to find a good lettings agent in Bristol who can manage my property for me while I'm overseas. Does anyone have any experience, particularly a good experience, with lettings agents in Bristol?? Thank you!

itsallme1234 Sun 24-Aug-14 16:11:46

I am in the middle of dealing with a few as looking to move to bristol due to husbands job but depending on where you are i have found accredited lettings good. Good luck and hope you find the right one

username2012 Sat 13-Sep-14 03:26:06

Thank you! I had a look at their website; they do look good. Unfortunately, they are too far over towards Bath... But I appreciate you taking the time to post smile Still hoping someone else may have had a good experience with an agent in Bristol. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Yvonne2AL Tue 16-Sep-14 22:35:41

I can recommend Hydes
www.hydes.co.uk/

Cliffstomper Thu 25-Sep-14 17:36:59

We have used Pentrich Properties - they came recommended by a neighbour who has several BTL properties and we use them for a flat we originally bought to live in but then had to delay the move. They charge a flat fee of 10% for a full service which makes it very easy to manage financially and have been excellent with both us and our tenants.

nearlypensioner Sat 27-Sep-14 22:22:22

Brunt and Fussell at Staple Hill are friendly and professional. They know their stuff. We dealt with Jody, but they are all good.

username2012 Thu 15-Sep-16 13:33:56

Resurrecting this thread as I am yet again in the position of looking for a 'decent' letting agent in the Bristol area. Cliffstomper - Pentrich Properties' website doesn't seem to load; any idea if they are still in business?? Would be delighted to hear from anyone who has experience of a great letting agent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now